In addition to your physical therapy treatment, you may choose to take advantage of the benefits of therapeutic massage therapy while at Fox Valley Physical Therapy and Wellness.
Massage therapy has many benefits, can be enjoyed at any age, and is the perfect complement to your physical therapy program. It is now being recommended for a wide range of medical conditions.
Massage can be helpful for:
- Relieving stress
- Decreasing anxiety
- Managing depression
- Controlling pain
- Improving flexibility
- Facilitating infant growth
- Boosting immunity
Our therapists may suggest a massage as part of your treatment plan for the following conditions:
- Low back pain
- Post-partum pain
- Pain resulting from strenuous workouts or repetitive movements
- Inflammation due to surgical intervention
- Headache or other facial pain
- Postural tension or asymmetries
- Decreased flexibility
Schedule a massage to complete your therapy plan!